Mae Wang is a small town south of Chiang Mai city enriched with a waterfall and where you will find hill tribe villages (Karen) and activities such as elephant riding, bamboo rafting and soft trek for beginners.
1. 08:00 a.m. Departure from 137 Pillars House.
2. 08.30a.m. A short stop at a local market before proceeding to the elephant camp at Mae Wang.
3. 9:45a.m. Elephant riding to jungle area.
4. 10.45a.m. Visit the Karen hill tribe village and begin an easy trek through the jungle to visit a waterfall.
5. Lunch at the local restaurant.
6. 01:30p.m. Take a scenic ride in a bamboo raft along the river.
7. 04:00p.m. Return to 137 Pillars House.
Duration : 8 hours